Certified Public Accountant

Westchester, New York
Tel: 914-437-8500
707 Westchester Avenue, Suite LL01
White Plains, NY 1060
Individual Income Tax For You and Your Families

Tax Services:

Federal and 50 States

  • Tax Preparation

  • Tax Planning and all year round consulting

  • Addressing Tax Problems ( audit representation, back taxes, owed, payroll tax problems, IRS and State
    notices/issues, bankruptcy)

  • Individuals and families, Citizens/residents, Immigrants

Fee Charge:

We charge flat-fee for all personal tax preparation and review work.

If your tax return is complicated, we will discuss the fee upfront. Cases like tax planning for starting your own
business or handling big volume of portfolio transactions, fee will be based on hourly rate and we will give you
an estimate in advance.

Get Your Documents Ready:

Before you come to meet us or email us to get your tax filing done, you need to get all your documents and
materials ready. Please follow the list below as reference:

Income records:

•        Form W-2: wages, salary, and tips
•        Form 1099-MISC: freelance and/or contract income (more than $600)
•        Form 1099-G: refund, credit, or offset of state/local taxes, unemployment income
•        Form W-2G: gambling/lottery winnings
•        Form K-1: profits from partnerships, trusts, small business
•        Bank, brokerage statements
•        Rental income (proof of payments)

•        Alimony received
•        Hobby income/prizes/awards

Investment records

•        Form 1099-B: proceeds on the sale of stocks and/or bonds
•        Form 1099-DIV: dividend and distribution income
•        Form 1099-INT: interest income on bonds/treasuries
•        Form 1099-R: distributions from pensions, profit sharing, IRAs, insurance
•        Form 1099-SA: health-care reimbursements
•        Form 1099-SSA: Social Security benefits
•        Form 2439: undistributed capital gains from mutual funds and/or REITs
•        Year-end brokerage and mutual fund statements
•        Security trade confirmations
•        Nondeductible IRA contributions (use Form 8606)

Deduction records

•        Form 1098: mortgage interest and points (more than $600)
•        Form 1098-E: student loan interest (more than $600)
•        Birth dates and Social Security numbers for all dependents claimed
•        Alimony paid
•        Child/dependent care costs (Form W-10, get provider's TIN and/or EIN)
•        Charitable contributions (receipt for non-cash or proof of payment for cash donations;
    written acknowledgement for donations of $250 or more)
•        Out-of-pocket expenses for charity work (receipts for gas, parking, and tolls, or mileage log)
•        Records for non-reimbursed job-related expenses (union dues, education, moving expenses)
•        Rental property expenses (proof of expenses for operating the property)
•        Receipts for real estate and personal property taxes (if not included in Form 1098)
•        IRA contributions
•        Receipts for health-care expenses (if total is greater than 7.5% of your AGI)
•        Property losses due to casualty or theft (police/insurance documentation; receipts for work)
•        Gambling losses (written log, receipts, or other proof of wager)
•        Receipt for last year's tax prep fees
•        Receipts for large purchases if deducting state and local general (as opposed to income) taxes
•        Investment expenses

Credit records

•        Form 1040-ES: estimated taxes already paid
•        Form 1098-T: tuition payments used for Hope/Learning credits
•        Form 1099-INT/DIV: taxes paid on foreign investments
•        Form 8880: retirement savings contribution credit

Prior Year Tax Returns - both federal and state
Where's my refund?